Crestmont Mid-Century with Sweeping Bay Views
Memories of love, cooking, and play fill this mid-century home in the heart of Oakland’s Crestmont neighborhood which has been owned by the same family for over fifty years. Sun streams in through the floor-to-ceiling windows, where the wide-open sky and spectacular
views of the San Francisco Bay and its famed bridges greet you daily.
- The view deck is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or dine under the stars with the city lights as your night-long entertainment.
- The well-conceived floor plan is both cozy and spacious, with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and an enormous family room with a second fireplace downstairs.
- An additional room on the lower level adds flexible work from home space or multi-generational living potential.
- A freshly painted interior and exterior, an updated bath, new lighting and flooring throughout are recent upgrades.
- Some improvements have been left for the new owners to imagine and create their ideal space. There will be no guilt in tearing out the original kitchen. You can move right in and enjoy the vintage aspects or take your time dreaming up a master plan.
- Gardeners will delight in having such a ready blank slate, and outdoor enthusiasts, your playground awaits with the expansive level backyard. Have you been dreaming of a sport court or that pool you have always wanted or perhaps your own urban farm? It’s time to bring your vision to reality.
- From the private garden patio in front to the sunny pergola and deck off the living and dining rooms to the enormous backyard below, the indoor-outdoor living here is epic. This is an entertainers dream with endless possibilities.
- The neighborhood provides access to beautiful trails with Joaquin Miller Park only minutes away, and just down the hill, the enticing paths surrounding the Woodminster amphitheater and recently restored cascades. Convenient shopping, dining, and Hwy 13 access is off both Redwood and Joaquin Miller Roads, and wonderful Montclair Village amenities are just a few miles away.
- Living in Crestmont offers the beauty and tranquility of the East Bay hills with close proximity and easy access to all your daily needs. What could be better?